Monday, September 18, 2006

Watch Cat!

Before finding my person, I survived--- no, thrived--- on the mean streets of Kalamazoo, Michigan. So I know danger and the criminal element. This enables me to be a #1 Watch Cat. One time, in Lafayette, IN, I alerted my person to a prowler outside her window. He was looking inside her kitchen and was not supposed to be there! After we chased him away, a friend composed a poem in my honor:

My name is Milo
I'm the Number One Cat
I'm white and tan and rabbity fat
I like to eat and sleep and talk and play
But my main job is keeping prowlers away!

2 comments:

Yuri said...

Do you remember that other poem that our people used to say all the time (and then break up in laughter)? All I remember is "Nice lady pets me..."

Yuri said...

Milo! We are waiting!