Sunday, July 27, 2008

Watching!

I have spent the last few weeks getting all settled in with my people in our new house. I like it here. There are a lot of windows for me to look out. I can see squirrels and rabbits and birds. Today my person said there was a ground hog in the backyard that was almost as big as me! But I was sleeping and missed it. Best of all, some of the windows have a special ledge that fits me just fine--I can lounge around with the plants and keep an eye on the neighborhood, all at once. Sometimes I yell at our neighbor when he takes out his garbage. And sometimes a black cat comes in the driveway and I yell at him too. Here are I am in the window.

In other news, some friends have been coming to see me. They pet me and talk to me and the then they give me a massage. They call it an Intestinal Massage, and say its for my digestion. I still poop on the floor, but I sure like the massage.

No comments: